Gorgeous Character – Value & Versatility! – ALL OFFERS PRESENTED
Live and work in this gorgeous character home – all the features of yesteryear, but with the added bonus of a huge open plan office with separate entry for clients or a short or long term rental option, which is separate to the main house.
Alternatively, this fabulous light-filled space could be converted into a massive master suite with ensuite and WIR or teenagers’ retreat. Picture couches, pool table and the like!
A studio with access from the ROW, offers another option to rent out short or long term. A real opportunity to add value and increase income for the astute buyer, whilst enjoying the Subiaco lifestyle!
– Polished Floorboards & High Ceilings
– Formal Sitting & Open Plan Dining & Family Room
– Powder Room
– Second Living/Office/Teenagers’ Retreat with Separate Entry
– Bi-Fold Doors to Outdoor Entertaining
– Separate Studio at Rear – Entrance from ROW
– Two Toilets
– Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
– Attic Storage & Built-In Safe
– Solar Panels
– Large Double Garage & Storage Area off ROW
– Close to Hospitals, Kings Park & UWA
– Close to Buses & Train
– 5 Minute Drive to Perth City
– 15 Minute Drive to Cottesloe Beach
Enjoy the Subiaco cosmopolitan lifestyle in a suburb that is centrally located between the CBD and the sea. Subiaco has great shopping, restaurants, theatres, cinemas, cafes, library and nightlife with transport making getting around easy. A suburb that caters for young families with lots of open spaces weekend farmers markets and great primary schools Subiaco, Rosalie Primary and Shenton Park High School. Being so close to the CBD, proximity to the University of WA and some of Perth’s most prestigious schools in a sprawling City makes for great capital growth.Suburb Profile