Wonderful family living in premium location
CONTACT MAREENA TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY BY APPOINTMENT
All my homes are available to view through the following options:
– A private appointment at the property, register to view
– A virtual tour
– A Facetime or WhatsApp walk through with Mareena
In the heart of “The Education Precinct” and in walking distance to the picturesque Bold Park this impressive five bedroom, two bathroom spacious family home is one to put on the list!
In a whisper quiet cul-de-sac, this property’s location is truly sensational. On your doorstep are the expansive CCGS St John’s Wood Playing Fields, down the road is a fabulous park for the kids to play plus it’s a short stroll to the walking trails, sporting ovals and playgrounds of Perry Lakes and Bold Park. Shopping and cafe outings are also made easy with 6 Houston’s close proximity to the Floreat Forum, the Strickland Street cafe strip and the Claremont Quarter.
On 466sqm green title block, the homes elevated position offers sensational views of the City and and Bold Park. You can relax, unwind and take in the views from either the top balcony or ground level deck and listen to only the chirping of birds in the trees!
With generous proportions and high ceilings, this easy-care double storey residence can cater to any family dynamic and will suit those seeking space and separation as there’s plenty of room to grow!
It’s stellar position close to premier primary and high schools, including John XXIII, Mount Claremont Primary and Scotch College, the Mt Claremont Farmer’s Markets, Lake Claremont, sporting ovals, the beach and much more, will make living here a delight and a great investment. A huge bonus is being in the Shenton College catchment.
– Double story home on 466sqm easy care block
– Parents retreat upstairs with private balcony
– Master bedroom with BIR, large ensuite with bath, shower and double vanity
– 3 more large bedrooms upstairs (one with private balcony) all with BIR’s
– Second bathroom with bath and shower
– 5th bedroom or study downstairs and powder room
– Multiple living areas
– Open plan kitchen and meals area that opens onto decking
– Front paved courtyard and landscaped gardens
– R/C air conditioning
– Large laundry with plenty of storage
With Perth’s elite schools close by and nature on your doorstep, this wonderful home offers a premium lifestyle coupled with an astute investment opportunity.Contact Agent
Discover mount claremont
Mount Claremont is a lovely suburb which is highly sought after because of its close proximity to the coast, being a short drive to Swanbourne and North Cottesloe and beaches.Suburb Profile