Live the Sundrenched, Beach Lifestyle in this Immaculate Home Close to the Wembley Downs Border!
All Offers by 18 March 2020. Will be Sold! (Seller Reserves the Right to Sell Prior)
This very well-kept street facing villa home with sunny northern aspect is a rare find for those looking to live amidst the thriving Scarborough beach locale. Less than five minutes’ drive to the Scarborough beach front and a short stroll to multiple parks, schools and shops, this property ticks all the coastal lifestyle boxes.
Featuring 2 full sized bedrooms along with spacious bathroom and separate WC, the home is designed around an open plan living/dining that flows out to an entertaining sized courtyard with lush garden, grass and paving. The kitchen features a social breakfast bar with 2 pantries and plenty of bench space as well as a recently upgraded Westinghouse oven and cooktop. A rear green planted courtyard provides a beautiful outlook for the second bedroom
Other features that make this property a stand out choice:
• Fully fenced north facing front courtyard and a private rear courtyard
• Beautifully landscaped and fully reticulated gardens
• Generous sized kitchen
• Separate laundry
• Abundant storage options with both a double and single linen closet
• There is plenty of room for two cars and a large storeroom that comes off the carport
• Sought after South Scarborough address, close to the Wembley Downs border
• Close to Doric St shops – Doric St Cafe and Kitchen and the trendy General Public Pizzeria
• A short stroll to numerous parks including Drisbey Park, Bennett Park, Butlers Reserve and Stewart Park
• Walking distance to the Downs Shopping Centre which includes The Downs IGA, Lawleys Bakery and several
• Within a 10-minute drive to Karrinyup Shopping Centre (currently undergoing an extensive redevelopment that
will include cinemas and outdoor dining) as well as Westfield Innaloo
Council Rates: approx. $953 pa
Water Rates: approx. $766 pa
NO STRATA FEES
All OFFERS BY WEDNESDAY 18th March. WILL BE SOLD!
Speak with Chadd today on 0433 043 437 for further information or to arrange an inspection.Contact Agent
Scarborough is a lovely suburb, known for its pristine waters and white sand beaches. The suburb is ideally located, sitting on the stunning Indian Ocean coastline and only a short twenty minute drive from Perth CBD. The regular swell, impressive surf breaks and long stretch of white sand attracts swimmers, surfers and snorkelers. Scarborough Beach is also a popular spot for kite surfing and wind surfing, especially when the afternoon sea breeze is in. The town has many restaurants and cafes to choose from, or you can pack a picnic and enjoy the large grassed areas, public barbecues and gazebos. Scarborough Beach also features an outdoor amphitheatre which in summer hosts all kinds of events including beach cricket. With all these wonderful attractions at your fingertips it is hard to look past if you are considering a suburb to reside.Suburb Profile