New to market
This beautifully renovated home framed by a landscaped garden combines warmth and charm with a modern, contemporary finish all on a low maintenance landholding.
The entry passage leads through to a spacious and open plan living, dining and kitchen area, capturing the property’s natural north facing light and complete with polished aggregate flooring and exposed brick feature wall. Functional and modern, the dining area opens onto an undercover outdoor alfresco area, for easy entertaining all year round. The neat kitchen is all-inclusive, equipped with European appliances, wide benches and plentiful storage space.
The home offers three wide bedrooms all with build in robes, and a beautiful modern bathroom with full height tiling and free-standing bath.
A brilliant spot close to esteemed education facilities including Wembley Primary School and Churchlands Highschool, while remaining only a 15-minute drive from the beach.
– Open Plan Kitchen, living & Dining
– Gas Cooktop with Wok Burner & Dishwasher
– European Appliances & Large Pantry to Kitchen
– Large North-Facing Living & Lounge with Gas Point
– Three Spacious Bedrooms with Built in Robes
– Bathroom with free standing bath
– Airconditioning & Ceiling Fans
– Laundry with Storage opening onto outdoor area
– Undercover outdoor Entertaining
– Low Maintenance Garden, Reticulation & Lock Up Garage
– Wembley Primary & Churchlands Highschool Catchment
– Close to Floreat Forum Shopping Centre
– Close to Wembley IGA, Cafes, Shops & Restaurants
– Close to Subiaco, Leederville & Perth City
Wembley is a lovely leafy suburb ideally located; close to the hub of Perth and Northbridge, just a ten minute drive from the buzzing café strip at Leederville, five minutes from Subiaco and for those keen on fitness minutes away from Perry Lakes Stadium and its surrounding parks. The suburb has everything at its fingertips yet maintains a tranquil and friendly community of its own. On the outer edges of the suburb is the large Lake Monger, this is an ideal spot for walking or having a picnic and taking in the scenery and birdlife.Suburb Profile