PANORAMIC HILLS VIEWS
ABSOLUTELY ALL OFFERS PRESENTED BY 5PM WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 8. (SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SELL PRIOR)
Set high in the hills of Mount Pleasant opposite Bluegum Lake, you can enjoy a stunning 180 degree panoramic view of the hills from your kitchen, dining area and front porch of this uniquely elevated property.
The home features 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas, lock up garage and a recently renovated kitchen that boasts stone benchtops with waterfall ends, abundant storage and Smeg appliances.
Set on 776 sqm of GREEN TITLE Land and within walking distance to cafe’s, restaurants and the river.
Relax and unwind in your huge master bedroom with a walk in robe and ensuite that accesses directly onto your private courtyard and pool. Perfect for the summertime!
Located in a quiet local traffic only street and surrounded by nature, this unique property is sure to appeal to a multitude of buyers.
Features include, but not limited to:
– 4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms
– 2 living areas
– Extra large master bedroom
– Recently renovated kitchen
– 776sqm green title block
– Paved courtyard area
– Split system air-conditioning
– Timber floors
– High Ceilings
– Stunning views from multiple rooms
– Large shed
– Applecross SHS and Mount Pleasant Primary School zoning
– Nearby bus stops for easy access to Garden City Shopping Centre, Perth CBD , Canning Bridge station and Fremantle
– Walking distance to the river, cafes and restaurants
ALL OFFERS BY WEDNESDAY 9th FEBRUARY. WILL BE SOLD.
(Seller Reserves the Right to Sell Prior)
For further information please contact Charlie Clarke on 0406 626 527 or Chadd Boucher on 0433 043 437Contact Agent