Convenient Coastal Lifestyle
ABSOLUTELY ALL OFFERS PRESENTED BY 5PM WEDNESDAY MARCH 16.
(SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SELL PRIOR).
Only a short stroll to the revitalised Scarborough beach front with its world class sandy beach as well as numerous bars, cafes and restaurants. This property offers the ideal coastal lifestyle.
This cleverly renovated apartment with spacious light-filled living areas is a rare find for those looking to live amidst the thriving Scarborough beach locale. Featuring 2 large bedrooms along with a generous bathroom and separate WC, the home is designed around an open plan living/dining that flows out to a north facing balcony overlooking lush gardens and lawns.
Other features that make this property a stand out choice:
• Secure development with remote operated driveway gates
• Sunny northern aspect with great cross ventilation to enjoy the cool sea breezes
• Beautifully renovated kitchen, bathroom and laundry
• Generous sized kitchen with ample bench space and overhead cupboards
• Stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher
• Well-appointed laundry with overhead cupboards
• Abundant storage options that includes a double linen and large built in robes in the master bedroom.
• Undercover parking bay and ample visitors’ bays
• Large external storeroom
• Convenient Scarborough address, close to the Luna shopping Centre, Scarborough Beach pool, Sunset Hill and the trendy Brighton Road Shops
• Within a 10-minute drive to the recently redeveloped Karrinyup Shopping Centre.
This home offers an exciting opportunity to live or invest in this sought after and evolving coastal precinct.
ALL OFFERS PRESENTED
For further information please contact Chadd Boucher on 0433 043 437Contact Agent
Scarborough is a lovely suburb, known for its pristine waters and white sand beaches. The suburb is ideally located, sitting on the stunning Indian Ocean coastline and only a short twenty minute drive from Perth CBD. The regular swell, impressive surf breaks and long stretch of white sand attracts swimmers, surfers and snorkelers. Scarborough Beach is also a popular spot for kite surfing and wind surfing, especially when the afternoon sea breeze is in. The town has many restaurants and cafes to choose from, or you can pack a picnic and enjoy the large grassed areas, public barbecues and gazebos. Scarborough Beach also features an outdoor amphitheatre which in summer hosts all kinds of events including beach cricket. With all these wonderful attractions at your fingertips it is hard to look past if you are considering a suburb to reside.Suburb Profile