Architectural Gem in Cottesloe’s Iconic Street
This fabulously renovated and meticulously maintained property is a stunning example of easy and refined coastal living.
Combining warmth with timeless design and modern amenities, this lovely home offers generous living spaces of light, comfort and style, with rooms that flow effortlessly from inside to beautiful outdoor living zones.
A purely delightful home.
• Modern architect designed home with free flowing layout
• 4 bedroom plus study, 3 bathroom accommodation
• 3 seperate living areas
• Wine cellar
• High ceilings
• Polished timber flooring
• Split system air conditioner throughout
• Ducted vacuum
• Bi-fold doors to main living area
• Built in outdoor kitchen to timber deck alfresco area
• Corian benchtops and high quality De’Longhi appliances to kitchen
• Double lock up garage with auto doors
• Rear private courtyard
• 2 upper level terraces with leafy aspects
Contact Justin Davies on 0419 909 350 to arrange an appointment.Contact Agent
The beautiful Town of Cottesloe is distinguished by the substantial Norfolk Pines that stand tall throughout the suburb surrounding the towns historical and modern architectural residences creating a rich natural environment.Suburb Profile