Start, Nest or Invest! – HOME OPEN CANCELLED
A rare opportunity to purchase this solid two bedroom single-level home on an easy care, low maintenance block . No common walls and no strata fees. Renovate and add a third bedroom or study or demolish and build new.
Prime Shenton Park location.
– Floorboards & High Ceilings
– Open Plan Kitchen & Living
– Gas Cooktop & Large Pantry
– Master with BIRS
– Large Second Double Bedroom/Study
– Renovated Bathroom
– Large Laundry with Storage
– Reverse Cycle Airconditioning??
– Ceiling Fans & Gas Point
– Outdoor Entertaining
– Rosalie Primary & Shenton College Catchment
– Walking Distance to Shops, Cafes & Restaurants
– Close to Hospitals, UWA & Kings Park
– 5 Minute Drive to Perth City
– 15 Minute Drive to Cottesloe Beach
Discover shenton park
The suburb of Shenton Park is named after Sir George Shenton who served three terms as Mayor of Perth and originally owned the land that is now the suburb of Shenton Park. Shenton Park is situated within the City of Subiaco and is located only 4km west of Perth Central business district. On the western side of the suburb is Shenton College a public high school established in 2000 which is known for its outstanding academic results. The eastern side of the suburb is almost entirely residential with the exception of Onslow Road a small commercial area including a supermarket, antique store, physiotherapy clinic and restaurants. Parks and reserves within the suburb include Rosalie Park, Austin Street Mini Park, Harvey Road Park, Henry Street Mini Park, William Street Mini Park and Lake Jualbup. Lake Jualbup is home to a variety of birdlife as well as aquatic creatures including turtles. The lake is surrounded by a grassed park area, playground equipment and a Masonic building.Suburb Profile