Parkside Oasis Offering A Premium Lifestyle
The location of this five bedroom, three bathroom family residence opposite Saint Peters Square park and gardens is one of Mt Claremont’s most coveted addresses.
On a 415sqm block and in a whisper quiet street this wonderful two storey residence offers seclusion, privacy and a truly premium lifestyle.
The Mt Claremont oval and cricket nets, Claremont Tennis Club and Pool, Lake Claremont shops and walking trails and Perth’s elite private schools are all nearby plus the home is in the catchment for Shenton College and Mount Claremont Primary School.
Families will reside happily in this property as it features a highly flexible and practical floorplan that offers both space and privacy and the opportunity for the whole family to spend quality time together.
The master suite and separate living room are conveniently located on the first floor near the entry of the home. Towards the rear is the light filled, open plan living/meals/kitchen area. There’s an easy flow through to a private alfresco entertaining space which is sheltered overhead and surrounded by easy care, reticulated gardens.
Upstairs there are four generously sized bedrooms and a wonderful balcony with treetop views – the perfect place for your morning coffee!
With an abundance of living arrangements this home will appeal to a variety of buyers, specifically:
– Families of all sizes – the schooling options, multiple living areas and excellent separation make this ideal for growing families;
– Downsizers / professionals – the ground floor living option with guests upstairs, proximity to transport, low maintenance gardens, safe and secure neighbourhood and ample separation make it ideal for working couples or downsizers;
– Investors or country people – this represents a great investment opportunity in the Western Suburbs.
Situated in the heart of “The Education Precinct” the home is so convenient to Quintillian School, Moerlina School, Mt Claremont Primary, Shenton College (and is in the catchment), John XIII, Methodist Ladies College, Christchurch and Scotch College.
Walking distance to the Karrakatta Train Station, minutes to Lake Claremont, Claremont Pool, Claremont Quarter, Kings Park, the Swan River, Perth City or Swanbourne Beach, and close to the Claremont Tennis Club, Claremont Golf Course, Bold Park, Perry Lakes and The Floreat Forum this location is sure to provide you with a lifestyle which is so easy and fulfilling, you will wonder why you didn’t make the move earlier!
– Master bedroom with built in robes & ensuite
– Spacious separate lounge. Tiled family dining.
– Modern kitchen with dishwasher & ample storage space
– The 2nd generously sized bedroom with built in robes & ensuite
– 3 more large bedrooms, with built in robes
Other features include:
– Large double lock up garage
– Reticulated rear back yard with pergola
– Air conditioning
Council rates $3340.75 p/annum
Water rates $1709.05 p/annum
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care has been taken with the preparation of the particulars contained in the information supplied, believed to be correct, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.Contact Agent
Discover mount claremont
Mount Claremont is a lovely suburb which is highly sought after because of its close proximity to the coast, being a short drive to Swanbourne and North Cottesloe and beaches.Suburb Profile