The Pinnacle of Coastal Cottesloe Luxury
It’s with much anticipated pleasure that Tim Caporn and Justin Davies present this ocean panoramic residence, where architectural excellence meets unparalleled sophistication.
This brand-new masterpiece offers the ultimate trifecta: entertain in unparalleled style, lock and leave with peace of mind, or simply bask in the tranquility of your own private retreat set against a backdrop of everchanging sunsets.
With unrestricted ocean views North and South and West through iconic Norfolk Pines to Rottnest, this home stands as a testament to architectural ingenuity and is without a doubt one of the most extraordinary properties ever available in Cottesloe.
Experience the epitome of coastal living – where privacy, luxury, and panoramic ocean vistas converge in perfect harmony.
From every angle this home is a wonder.
Firstly, on the ground floor, the 10-car garage, a statement of automotive prestige, caters to the desires of the discerning collector. As does the 1000 bottle temperature controlled wine room that flanks the home theatre. Ideal for a great night in at the movies, watching your favourite sporting event or a drop zone for the kids.
Then ascend the lift or gracefully climb the sweeping staircase to discover a haven of indulgence on each floor.
The first floor features a majestic fluted glass and wrought iron entry door that is a statement in itself, but that is only the beginning of what this home has to offer.
Soaring high ceilings convey a sense of rare grandeur, the stacking glass doors work seamlessly to connect outside with in and wide raking arches of polished white plaster allow the wonderful Northern light to stream in and frame the crisp blue sky perfectly.
Designed for year round living, you will be able to love and enjoy this home no matter the season or weather. The pool and spa are heated for comfort and the ground floor alfresco is protected from the sea breeze so you can bbq or relax without a care. And when the weather gets chilly, the double sided fireplace and heater strips allow you to enjoy a fine wine with a freshly cooked pizza from the pizza oven.
But it is when you get upstairs that the magic happens.
The expansive open plan kitchen, dining and living room offer unrestricted ocean views from almost every angle. Entertain for 2, 10 or 100 in comfort. Or slide back the windows and welcome in the day with a morning coffee all set to a backdrop of turquoise and blue!
Or if you prefer to treat yourself with a sleep in – there is, in my opinion no better place than here. Pull back the curtains, open the sliding doors and from the comfort of your pillow you can hear the gentle sound of waves lapping the shore whilst seagulls soar overhead.
With out doubt this amazing property is a one off!
For more details please contact Justin Davies on 0419 909 350 or Tim Caporn on 0406 300 828.
• 4 Bedrooms
• 5 bathrooms
• 10 Car Garage
• Butlers pantry
• Home Office
• Wine Room
• Workshop / store
• Covered Alfresco BBQ
• Outside Kitchen
• 2 Powder room
• Woodpecker signature range engineered herringbone flooring
• porcelain tiles (balconies and master ensuite)
• Premium wool carpets
• Natural stone bench tops
• Escea gas fireplace x 2
• Retractable 75 inch tv
• Double glazed windows with smartglass
• Zero threshold sliding doors
• Miele Appliance suite
• Liebherr monolith in built fridge and freezer
• Liebherr inbuilt wine fridge
• Seima stainless steel sinks
• Zip water tap, cold, boiling and carbonated
• Hydronic floor heating
• Wifi pixie light switching
• inbuilt barbecue
• Seima toilets
• Electric blinds throughout
• Velux opening skylights with curtains
• Sonos sub woofer and sound bar
• Lucci ceiling fans
• Miele washing machine and dryer
• 4 x Rinnai gas hot water units
• Polished plaster art feature walls, external arch’s and fireplace
• Zero threshold sliding doors
• Built in tvs
• Sonos sub and sound bar to tv area
• Sonos outdoor speakers to outdoor pool area
• Large pivot Fluted Glass front door
• Heatstrip 3200w electric heater to outdoor area
• Madimack Electric heat pump heated pool (wifi control)
• Gas heated spa (wifi control)
• Viron equilibrium pool monitoring system
• Wifi control pool lighting
• Gozney dome gas and wood pizza oven
• Miele inbuilt dishwasher to alfresco
• Liebherr fridge freezer to alfresco
• Schweigen range hood to barbecue
• Reticulation to all gardens
• Epoxy flake flooring to garage
• Large format porcelain tiles to living areas
• Miele microwave oven to living kitchenette
• Fisher and paykel French door fridge to kitchenette
• 1000 bottle wine cellars with temperature control
• Mitsubishi bulkhead air conditioning to living room
• Glass pool viewing window
• West coast elevators 5 person royal elevator
• Timberlook aluminium battens to exterior for zero maintenance
• Gate control touch pad unlock and camera
• Tufftex with tuffshield texture coating to exterior
• Hills Alarm system
• Electric car charging station
The beautiful Town of Cottesloe is distinguished by the substantial Norfolk Pines that stand tall throughout the suburb surrounding the towns historical and modern architectural residences creating a rich natural environment.Suburb Profile