Stylish family living
Stylishly renovated, featuring sharp modern interiors and flooded with natural light, this sensational single level home in a cul-de-sac location represents the pinnacle of family living!
With 4 large bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, this 1950’s Mount Claremont verandah beauty seamlessly combines mid-century character with modern contemporary living.
A true entertainers delight, the property features gleaming timber flooring, high ceilings, spacious living zones, a cosy fire place, an outdoor pizza oven, a modern open plan kitchen/meals area plus a living room with bifold doors that open onto the wrap around verandah and north facing garden area.
With a park at the end of the street plus a large yard for kids to play, this home is a true kids paradise. There’s room to kick a ball, play on the trampoline, swing in the tree or pick lemons, build castles in the ready-made sandpit or play games in the cubby house.
The location is ideal being in walking distance to Karrakatta Train Station, close to the Perth CBD, Claremont Quarter, Lake Claremont, a variety of sporting clubs and it is in the catchment for Perth’s premier schools including Shenton College and Mount Claremont Primary.
• Fully renovated & extended 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home
• 466sqm front strata block (no shared land & no fees)
• North facing outdoor entertaining area with pizza oven, cubby house, sandpit & lawn
• Modern kitchen with SMEG oven & stove, inbuilt Bosch super quiet dishwasher
• Newly polished Jarrah floorboards, fireplace & high ceilings
• Indoor/outdoor living with bifold doors and a retractable fly screen
• Split system air conditioner and fans
• Outdoor shed
• Double car port
• Close to public transport, Mt Claremont Primary, Quintilian School, John XXIII & Shenton College
It’s no surprise property is so tightly held in this pocket of Mount Claremont – once people move here, they can’t imagine living anywhere else!Contact Agent
Discover mount claremont
Mount Claremont is a lovely suburb which is highly sought after because of its close proximity to the coast, being a short drive to Swanbourne and North Cottesloe and beaches.Suburb Profile