Stunning brand new Apartment Overlooking Totterdell Park
Leading Residential Builder Kastle Construction Now Appointed! Construction Commencing Soon.
Enjoying absolute park frontage with a striking architectural design, this stunning two bedroom x two bathroom apartment is nestled in a quiet part of West Perth allowing you to enjoy the wonderful lifestyle apartment living has to offer.
With absolutely no common apartment walls and only two apartments per floor, this residence showcases a modern kitchen with a large island bench along with a spacious dining and living area which flows out to the north facing entertaining-sized balcony.
Contemporary bedrooms offer built in robes and superior appointed bathrooms. A separate laundry with a private outdoor drying court also gives the benefit of house-style living.
Some of the additional features that position Copperture as a premium residential offering include:
• Sleek engineered timber floorboards throughout living zones
· Modern off-form concrete ceiling in living and balcony with feature canister lighting
• Minimalist interior design which harmonises with natural light and volume
• Cross flow ventilation with a spacious entertaining terrace
• Feature LED lighting
• High ceilings for sundrenched and voluminous living
• Fully concealed air-conditioning
• Lift access for all apartments
• Secure and private basement carparking
• Extensive landscaping and greenery
This is a truly boutique offering with only 15 apartments over eight floors. Resident’s will enjoy direct walking access to the rich gardens of Totterdell Park which links through to the City West train station, only a few minutes from the doorstep.
The bustling city is only one train stop away or the option of using the free CAT bus to Leederville, Elizabeth Quay or East Perth. Entertainment is always happening within a few train stops, with Subiaco, Claremont and Fremantle to the West and Optus Stadium and Crown Perth to the East.
All you need today is a 10% deposit to secure your future dream home.Contact Agent