Brand New Spacious Apartment Overlooking Totterdell Park
Save up to $25,000 on Stamp Duty!
Life at Copperture West Perth combines smart architecture with conscious design to offer an exceptional standard of inner-city and parkside living.
Urban sophistication plays with innovative, sustainable style to create an inspiring lifestyle space. A place that seamlessly integrates with your natural environment. A place where you have the freedom to be who you really are. A place to retreat from the city or invite it in. The choice is yours.
Comprising fifteen apartments over eight floors, Copperture is a window into the future of modern living.
With only 2 apartments per floor and with no common walls, Copperture offers its residents coveted privacy within their home, whilst literally being on the door step of the City. In addition, the aspect of expansive Totterdell Park will ensure residents enjoy the best of the location within and around their home.
To venture out and enjoy the delights of the area, residents have a secure entry lobby leading to Prowse Street and also direct and secure access Totterdell Park.
Some of the additional features that position Copperture as a premium residential offering include:
• Sleek engineered timber floorboards throughout living zones
• Generous kitchens with island bench configuration
• Minimalist interior design which harmonises with natural light and volume
• Cross flow ventilation with a spacious entertaining terrace
• Smart wired LED lighting
• High ceilings for sundrenched and voluminous living
• Fully concealed air-conditioning
• Lift access for all apartments
• Secure and private basement carparking
• Extensive landscaping and greenery
Apartment 1 at Copperture is north facing and also features a generous 38m2 entertainer’s balcony; stunning kitchen; dedicated laundry area and linen and spacious master bedroom.
Speak with our team at Space Projects for a more detailed exploration of the opportunities available in this inspiring residential lifestyle.
Chadd Boucher 0433 043 437
Charlie Clarke 0406 626 527