Stunning Contemporary Design
Open all weekend by appointment.
Set in a superb riverside location, and designed with style, quality and liveability at the top of the checklist, this sublime home designed and built by Empire Building Company combines stunning contemporary design with all the latest technology to create the perfect balance between low-maintenance and luxurious modern living.
This absolutely flawless home features a brilliant floor plan that encompasses spacious and functional living areas, amazing bedrooms and to-die-for wet areas. This state-of-the-art home does not waste an inch of space, with every detail meticulously planned and superbly executed.
Whilst including modern features and state of the art technology throughout, the home also harnesses the natural environment to create a truly energy efficient residence. Roof-mounted VELUX windows maximise cross-ventilation on warm days and the northeast facing orientation captures the sun’s warmth over the winter months.
Fully landscaped tiered gardens and a spacious driveway for extra off street parking complete this very impressive picture.
Some of the many notable features include:
• Aluminium Pivot entry door with switch glass and electric lock
• Control 4 Intercom system integrated with alarm
• Control4 automation
• CCTV system integrated to C4 system
• Commercial alarm system integrated with C4 system
• Highlight windows and 3.6m ceiling heights to family and dining areas
• Window treatments including electric blinds
• Extensive feature lighting, fittings, LED strip lighting & ceiling fans
• Provision for Sonos Sound system with outdoor speakers included.
• Escea 1400w gas fireplace with fan integrated to C4 system
• 70mm Caesarstone island bench with waterfall end and breakfast bar
• Caesarstone splashbacks to kitchen
• ILVE combination steam oven and pyrolytic oven, plus built in Ilve microwave, integrated dishwasher & wine fridge
• Underfloor heating to selected tiled areas
• Double glazing to all windows and doors
• Electric car charging power point in tiled garage
• 6.5kW solar system with Fronius inverter provision for future battery storage
• Lacquered cabinetry to alfresco with waterfall granite bench top and upholstered seat
• Plumbing and sink to alfresco
• Wok burner to alfresco
• LED strip light to fascia
• Architectural Roda stone cladding to front of home
• Feature polished plaster and acrylic texture to front façade
• Fully landscaped and reticulated gardens on shared bore
Discover east fremantle
East Fremantle – Located to the East of Fremantle harbour and bounded to the north and west by the beautiful Swan River, this long established suburb offers the essence of an ‘Australian lifestyle’. With a close connection to its maritime heritage, and offering an open and spacious feel, the suburb is well known for its stunning foreshore, yacht clubs, restaurants, bars and cafes.Suburb Profile