ABSOLUTELY ALL OFFERS BY 4PM TUESDAY 5 NOVEMBER 2019. (SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SELL PRIOR). WILL BE SOLD.
If security, easy living and a sense of community are important to you, then 2/4A Watkins Place is a must see property! This surprisingly spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom single level villa in a prime Dalkeith location is a rare find.
Tucked away in a quiet slip street known only to locals, the location is truly superb being in walking distance to the Dalkeith Village Shopping Centre, the pharmacy, the Dalkeith Medical Centre, a wide selection of fabulous eateries, boutiques, parks, transport and the Swan River.
The villa features 3 bedrooms, master with ensuite, spacious lounge living room, separate dining room, kitchen/laundry, rear north facing outdoor area, large front garden, plus 2 car carport.
Complete with high ceilings, new flooring to the living areas and a freshly painted neutral palette this property offers the opportunity to reside immediately and/or plan a mini makeover at your leisure!
This home is the perfect fit for:
– Downsizers looking for quiet living and keen to soak up the Dalkeith lifestyle and live close to public transport
– Parents looking to buy a home for their children close to premier schools and UWA
– Small families searching for space and security in the Western Suburbs
– Astute investors who know that these villas in Dalkeith are as rare as hens’ teeth!!
– Country people looking for a low maintenance Perth based lock up and leave property
When it comes to leisure, you are spoilt for choice. The Swan River is on your doorstep perfect for a morning walk with the dog, or bike ride and it’s a short stroll to the wide array of fabulous eateries along Waratah Avenue.
For parents, the home is in close proximity to Perth’s elite private schools and is also in the catchment for Dalkeith Primary School and Shenton College. Plus Masons Gardens and the river is a huge bonus!
• 135sqm of internal living
• Strata complex of just 11 villas
• Private quiet cul-de-sac
• Single level
• 3 good size bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms, master with ensuite
• Spacious family living and kitchen with new timber laminate flooring
• High ceilings
• Freshly painted in neutral palette
• Exclusive garden and courtyard
• 2 car carport
• Low maintenance
• In close proximity to the Dalkeith Village Shopping Centre, Swan River, Dalkeith Primary School and Claremont Quarter.
Tightly held opportunities like this don’t come along often, so grab it now!
Council: $2,133.09 per annum
Water: $1255.06 per annum
Strata: $480 per quarter
Dalkeith is a highly prized family suburb centrally located in the desired Western suburbs surrounded on three sides by the Swan River and home to some of Perth’s finest mansions. It’s known for its whisper quiet established tree lined streets, larger landholdings, sensational parks, ovals, reserves, beaches and river lifestyle. So much on offer with golf, tennis, exercise areas, sports clubs and moments to private and locale schools, yachting clubs, UWA, designer shopping Cottesloe beach and only 9kms to Perth CBD. A true village lifestyle, Waratah Avenue in the heart of the area centres on social gatherings, coffee mornings and extensive shopping opportunities, Dalkeith truly caters for every member of the family.Suburb Profile