Nothing, absolutely nothing at all is ordinary about this home.
What are the components of the perfect small lot home?
• Lift access to all levels!
• Lock and leave easy living with security on smaller 450sqm lot.
• Ample entertaining areas that flow seamlessly from outdoors to in.
• 561.3sqm of home.
• Secure 5 car garage for your toys.
• Wine cellar
• 4 double sized bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
• Separate entranced and alarmed Granny flat.
• Plenty of storage.
• Close to extensive parks/sporting facilities/restaurants/beach/CBD/shopping.
• Luxury and complete privacy.
It has never been lived in and comes with full builders warranties and maintenance periods from time of your settlement.
The perfect small lot or “Downsizer” needs to be easy care with priority given to ample room for friends and family to congregate, and entertain in large sheltered outdoor living spaces, which is at the top of everyone’s list. This home delivers in spades with a humongous 75sqm undercover deck accessible from the home through multiple glazed doors and to the ground level by two outdoor staircases. The open floor plan living dining and kitchen also open onto a central courtyard creating multiple entertaining areas that flow seamlessly for easy living.
The kitchen with stone bench tops and top of the line Meile appliances incorporates a scullery preparation area. The bench tops flow towards the outdoor deck where outdoor cooking and preparation can occur using integrated gas barbecue, sink and fridges.
On the 2nd level there is a ginormous home theatre / retreat area with a convenient built in kitchenette and wine fridge. On the 1st floor a large studio.
The main bedroom located on the 1st floor is of extremely generous proportions and has a luxurious en-suite incorporating a free standing bath, separate WC and a walk in robe.
Three double sized bedrooms are located on the 2nd floor in a separate wing, two with a semi en-suite and powder room.
The home on 450sqm lot does not have parapeted walls like so many other “Cottage” styled homes. Designed with built form being at least 2m from a boundary. The home has a total area of 561sqm and is exclusively located only 7 kilometres from the CBD, embracing sophisticated structure and seamless integration with the natural surrounds of the Perry Lakes Reserve.
The Ground floor has parking for 5 vehicles a cellar large store room plus a 5th bedroom which is in fact a fully separate entranced and alarmed Granny Flat. With its own living and kitchen separate bathroom walk in linen double sized bedroom with walk in robe.
• 561sqm of home on a 450sqm easy care lot
• 5 bedrooms
• 3 bathrooms
• 4 WCs
• Theatre room
• Granny Flat
• 5 car garage ventilated with natural light and thermal panel doors
• 75sqm deck
• Spotted gum timber flooring
• Reverse cycle individually controlled ducted Fujitsu AC
• Automated blinds
• Meile appliances
• Plumbed in fridge
• LED dimmable down lights and wall mounted directional stair lighting
• Valet vac with kitchen kick stand
• Built in cabinetry throughout
• Incredible elevations
• Expansive windows allowing fantastic natural light penetration
• Front and rear gate audio visual intercom
If you want to downsize into a lock and leave scenario but the thought of an apartment with little to no storage and no room or security for your toys makes you recoil in horror…. Then give me a call now. I have the solution…Contact Agent
The name Floreat is latin for flourish and is therefor well suited to this green leafy suburb known for its large blocks with expansive lawned verges, abundant parks, recreational facilities and wide open public spaces.Suburb Profile