Gracious home with flexible floorplan
Perfectly located in the sought-after St Peter’s Square Estate, close to parks, the train station, Claremont Quarter and elite public and private schools, this wonderful four bedroom two bathroom residence is sure to command your attention.
Drenched in northern light with super high ceilings and timber flooring throughout, the home radiates warmth and charm from the moment you step through the door.
The highly flexible floorplan will suit a variety of buyers from downsizers to families alike, as it provides great separation when needed all on an easy care 325sqm block.
On the ground floor there are 3 generously sized bedrooms (2 with BIR’s), a large bathroom with spa bath & shower, separate WC, plus powder room, a well-equipped laundry and a study with built in shelving.
The heart of the home is the central living zone which features a wonderful open-plan kitchen, meals and living area that flows beautifully onto the decked outdoor entertaining area protected by recently fitted shade sails.
Upstairs is a spacious “parents retreat” boasting a private sitting room, large master bedroom with walk in robe, an ensuite with double vanity, spa bath, shower and a separate WC. A handy storage nook plus linen cupboard is also located off the master.
The property’s charming limestone exterior is flanked by wonderfully colourful garden beds filled with roses and spring bulbs of bluebells, daffodils, purple iris’ and yellow tulips!
Day to day living is made easy at 30 Burnettia with shopper’s entry through the garage plus handy gates at the front and the rear enabling convenient access by foot when needed.
Its stellar position close to premier primary and high schools, including Quintillian School, Mt Claremont Primary, Shenton College (and is in the catchment), John XIII, Scotch College, the Mt Claremont Farmer’s Markets, Lake Claremont, sporting ovals, the beach and much more will make living here a delight and a great investment.
30 Burnettia Lane will suit:
With an abundance of living arrangements this home will appeal to a variety of buyers, specifically:
• Families of all sizes – the schooling options, multiple living areas and excellent separation make this ideal for growing families
• Downsizers / professionals – multiple living options, proximity to transport, low maintenance gardens, safe and secure neighbourhood and ample separation make it ideal for working couples or downsizers
• Investors or country people – this represents a great investment opportunity in the Western Suburbs.
If you are after a home with a highly functional floorplan that offers seclusion, privacy and a truly premium lifestyle then look no further than 30 Burnettia Lane!
• 3 / 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and a study
• Parents retreat upstairs with private sitting area
• Multiple living areas offering terrific separation and space for any family
• Light and bright open plan kitchen and meals area
• North facing outdoor entertaining area with recently appointed shade sails
• Limestone façade with fabulous front porch
• Remote-controlled double garage with shopper’s entry
• Easy-care gardens
• Alarm system
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
Discover mount claremont
Mount Claremont is a lovely suburb which is highly sought after because of its close proximity to the coast, being a short drive to Swanbourne and North Cottesloe and beaches.Suburb Profile