LIV Apartments – Well Appointed Two bedroom, Two Bathroom Apartment with 1 car bay
Book your viewing today and come see this stunning two-bedroom apartment designed by Hassell and built by Georgiou with interior design by Roger Pyke, maximises internal living areas opening up to a generous balcony.
All apartments feature the following:
• Designs that optimise space and affordability, yet exude individuality, quality and an ambience associated with an up-market lifestyle
• Quality appliances including fully integrated dishwasher
• Stone benchtops and soft closing drawers
• LED lighting
• Air conditioning and ceiling fans
• ModWood timber-decked balconies
• A laneway through the development, providing 690sqm of publicly accessible space, connecting Quarry Street to Queen Victoria Street
• An elevated residents leisure space on the mezzanine level with edible gardens, BBQ and meeting places in beautifully landscaped gardens including a fully maintained edible garden
• Balconies in every apartment with an air of spaciousness yet sited to facilitate total privacy and a flow from indoor to outdoor living
• Energy efficient apartments achieving minimum 6-star, average 7.5-star NatHERS rating for the 166 apartments (industry standard is 5 and 6.5-star respectively)
• Installation of 80kW of solar PV panels on the roof of the development
• Provision of a community dehydration machine to process organic waste into garden fertilizer
• Public Art installation by a local artist to demonstrate and inspire the sustainable nature of the development
• Use of 10,000 recycled bricks from site demolition used in the landscaping design, as well as recycled railway sleepers incorporated into the common areas.
• Double glazed windows and thermal and acoustic insulation in walls, floors and ceilings
• Cycle racks and facilities around communal and private spacing to encourage healthy commuting and leisurely pursuits.
• Energy and water meters enabling residents to monitor your usage via a mobile app
• Defence Housing Australia is the developer, with a pipeline of $10.6 billion Australia wide
• Choice of cafes and dining options on ground floor
** First Home Owners – Enquire now regarding the $10k First Home Owners Grant and your eligibility.
Open by appointment call Toby or Alex today to book your viewingContact Agent
The vibrant city of Fremantle (known as Freo) blends the old with the new, creating an enriching cultural experience. It is located at the mouth of the Swan River on a series of limestone hills known by the local Noongar people as Booyeembara. The Noongar people refer to Freo as Walyalup – the place of crying – a place of ceremonies, significant cultural practices and trading. The Fremantle Harbour serves as the port of Perth and is just a 30-minute drive or train ride from Perth CBD. Maritime, convict and colonial history can be explored in one of the best preserved examples of a 19th century port streetscape, while buzzing markets, lively bars and casual street cafés give you a taste of 21st century life with the locals.Suburb Profile