A feeling of comfort and peace from the moment you walk through the big wooden front doors of this gorgeous family home. Architecturally designed in the late 50’s, the Owners have preserved all of the original charm and features while adding the modern conveniences of today.
Situated on a large corner block on Doonan and Barcoo Avenue allowing for easy access to the river, Dalkeith Village, many local cafes & sought after private & public schools.
– 4 large bedrooms, the 3 minor bedrooms come complete with built in robes. The HUGE master bedroom has ample storage with a walk in robe
– updated kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and a walk-in pantry
– relax by the pristine pool or enjoy outdoor entertaining this summer
– Separate dining room & a separate family/games rooms
– Light filled living area with polished wooden floorboards, gas fire place & built in storage
– 2 updated bathrooms and a powder room
– easy care gardens
– 3 split system air conditioners
The Owners have generously offered to pay for 30% of the water consumption throughout the tenancy to assist in the maintenance of the gardens and pool. The owners will also organize for the large hedges and plants in the gardens trimmed back 6 monthly.
Sorry, no pets considered.
Please ring Michelle blower on 0412 375 047 for viewings
In 1959 one hundred and thirty years after the first British settlement around the Swan River, Nedlands achieved City status. Name changed from Nedlands Road Board to the City of Nedlands while under the guidance of Mayor John Charles Smith Esq., JP Mayor. Nedlands is situated just 7 Km from the bustling Perth centre. Annual events form part of the community’s lifestyle, ranging from fun summer concerts in the local parks to art exhibitions on the river front. The residents of Nedlands are also provided with a large array of sporting and recreational facilities, great libraries along with some of Western Australia’s best schools. With all these wonderful attractions at your fingertips it is hard to look past if you are considering a suburb to reside.Suburb Profile