PRIVATE BEACH SIDE LIVING-OCEAN VIEWS
Be the first to move into this gorgeous newly renovated apartment with ocean views it has a feeling of traditional European luxe living met with a beachy private estate. Both the internal and external spaces are HUGE making you forget that you are in an apartment. This is no ordinary property as it sits nestled amongst expansive landscaping in a a small group of 4, just 350 metres from North Cottesloe beach, Grant Street park & popular cafes. Nestled in its own private seclusion that quiet living is virtually guaranteed in the sought after location of Torrens St, quiet residential close to North Cottesloe beach.
Relax on the balcony & enjoy the views of the ocean from the elevated position this property commands. This spacious apartment includes an open plan living and dining area that is stylish but relaxed. The large sun drenched North facing balcony is a sensation all year round.
– A large master bedroom has a walk-in robe & a stylish Ensuite
– Ensuite including a bath with views to Rottnest.
– Bedroom 2 also with built-in robes
– The 2nd bathroom features a deep corner bath
– The 3rd bedroom can be used as a bedroom/ study
– Separate laundry
– Gorgeous European floor tiling
– Slimline gas fire and reverse cycle air conditioning
– Large living space accommodating the living and dining room
– Streamlined gourmet kitchen with integrated Miele appliances ,2 ovens and integrated fridge/freezer
– Large Tiled balcony
– Glass sliding doors provides easy flow between inside and out
– secure parking for 2 cars
-Perfect for a busy couple or executive tenant is this lock & leave apartment in a prime Cottesloe location close to Perth’s most iconic beaches.
Contact Michelle Blower on 0412 375 047 to arrange a viewing.
The beautiful Town of Cottesloe is distinguished by the substantial Norfolk Pines that stand tall throughout the suburb surrounding the towns historical and modern architectural residences creating a rich natural environment.Suburb Profile