If you are looking for a spacious family home with a super functional floorplan in one of Nedlands most sought after hot spots – then look no further and welcome to your new home.
This two-storey home is set on a generous but easy care 696m2 corner block in a family friendly tree-lined street. It’s an ultra-convenient Nedlands location is close to the popular 24-hour Supa IGA, cafes, hospitals, transport and elite primary and secondary schools the University of Western Australia and the banks of the Swan River.
The super functional floorplan will suit a variety of renters as it provides great separation when needed with three lounge areas, two dining spaces, a cabana and study plus a playroom/workshop offering great places to escape.
On the ground floor there is a perfect guest or teenagers “wing”, complete with a master sized bedroom, modern ensuite, walk in robe and a private north facing courtyard at the front, plus two additional bedrooms (with BIR’s), a second bathroom, large laundry and a study.
Upstairs you will find a spacious parents retreat with a generous master bedroom boasting a huge ensuite with spa bath, a large walk-in robe, private lounge area and a balcony.
The heart of the home is the central living zone which features a wonderful open-plan kitchen, meals and living area that flows beautifully onto the decked outdoor entertaining and pool area.
Nestled in a private enclave near the pool is a resort-style cabana which is the perfect place to relax with friends on a lazy afternoon in the sunshine.
The homes layout and spacious living zones make the property perfectly suited to a range of renters including:
– Families with young and/or teenage children or an au pair who are seeking separation
– Busy professionals who love to entertain
— Medical professionals and/or university staff who want to reside close to work
– Country / Interstate people looking for a good investment opportunity
Features include, but are not limited to:
– Large 696m2 corner block in prime Nedlands location
– 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a study
– Multiple living areas offering terrific separation and space for any family
– Open plan kitchen and meals area with plenty of storage and stainless-steel appliances
– Built in robes throughout the home
– Remote-controlled double garage and a large storeroom / games room / activity area
– Separate courtyard with water feature off Bedroom 2
– Sparkling below ground pool
– Manicured gardens with fabulous front patch of lawn for kids to play
– In the catchment for Hollywood, Freshwater Bay Primary Schools and Shenton College
Please ring Michelle Blower on 0412 375 047 for viewings
In 1959 one hundred and thirty years after the first British settlement around the Swan River, Nedlands achieved City status. Name changed from Nedlands Road Board to the City of Nedlands while under the guidance of Mayor John Charles Smith Esq., JP Mayor. Nedlands is situated just 7 Km from the bustling Perth centre. Annual events form part of the community’s lifestyle, ranging from fun summer concerts in the local parks to art exhibitions on the river front. The residents of Nedlands are also provided with a large array of sporting and recreational facilities, great libraries along with some of Western Australia’s best schools. With all these wonderful attractions at your fingertips it is hard to look past if you are considering a suburb to reside.Suburb Profile