CHARACTER HOME IN GREAT LOCATION
Nestled just off the cafe strip this GORGEOUS character-filled residence on 521sqm block with many of its original features from ornate ceilings, fireplaces and jarrah boards still in place.
Walking out the front door you have so many lifestyle choices depending on the season and reason. Minutes away restaurants, cafes, hotels, shops, parks, gyms, public transport and a host of popular schools!
– 4 bedrooms
– Renovated bathroom
– Formal lounge with beautiful ornate ceilings and feature fireplace
– Spacious family room
– Renovated kitchen
– Amazing alfresco with extensive decking
– Huge rear double garage / workshop off rear laneway and additional parking for trailer, small boat or campervan
– Off street parking for 2 vehicles at the front of the property
– Fully landscaped garden with feature Koi pond
– Air conditioning
Currently situated in the Shenton College catchment area with new High School options in 2020.
This won’t last please ring Michelle blower on 0412 375 047 for viewings
Enjoy the Subiaco cosmopolitan lifestyle in a suburb that is centrally located between the CBD and the sea. Subiaco has great shopping, restaurants, theatres, cinemas, cafes, library and nightlife with transport making getting around easy. A suburb that caters for young families with lots of open spaces weekend farmers markets and great primary schools Subiaco, Rosalie Primary and Shenton Park High School. Being so close to the CBD, proximity to the University of WA and some of Perth’s most prestigious schools in a sprawling City makes for great capital growth.Suburb Profile