The lovingly maintained home is perfectly located in the heart of Nedlands, a short distance to Hampden Road’s local shops and cafes, the Swan River, Matilda Bay, the CBD, Kings Park, UWA, public transport, Hospitals and is in the catchment for Perth’s elite schools including Shenton College and Hollywood Primary School.
Tucked behind the limestone and spear headed front fence there is a secure bricked, garden area with large vegetable garden beds ready for its new owner to plant away!
As you enter through the front porch there’s warm and inviting feel to the home which features a stunning fireplace, timber flooring and high ceilings. The home consists of three generously sized bedrooms, one bathroom, a study plus a sleep-out.
3 bedrooms plus study & sleepout (or fourth bedroom)
– Separate living area and an activity room
– Spacious kitchen with plenty of storage
– Timber flooring, fireplace & high ceilings
– Space for two cars inside the gates
– Rainwater tank for fresh drinking
– Make your own Veggie patch with garden beds provided
– Split System Air conditioner
– Close to bus routes on Stirling Highway
– In the catchment for Hollywood Primary & Shenton College plus near to Perth’s elite private schools
– Hampden Road shopping & café strip
– SCGH, Perth Children’s & Hollywood Hospitals
– Kings Park, UWA & Matilda Bay
– Short drive into the CBD and Claremont Quarter
To view contact Natalie Sykes 0421-397-420 or email email@example.comApply Now