This north end, apartment in the Bluewater building is architecturally designed with an exceptionally large wrap around balcony over 139sqm!!! This apartment is designed to take full advantage of its outstanding west views.
The inside space maximizes the views of the ocean and allows the northern light to fill the apartment and create an additional feeling of space throughout.
The quality kitchen faces out to the Indian Ocean and the meals and living areas are both positioned to gaze across the horizon.
Features of this breathtaking apartment include but are certainly not limited to:
– European oak flooring
– Stone bench tops
– Stone flooring and frameless glass balustrades on balconies
– LED lighting
-Secure A/V intercom system
-Secure access into building
– Ample storage
– Stainless steel appliances
– Huge balcony with travertine stone flooring wrapping around to the north side
– Second balcony off the second and third bedrooms
– High ceilings (2.7m)
– Luxurious ensuite with large bath
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning with linear diffusers.
– Soft close drawers and cupboards
– Large storage shed with automatic lighting and secure roller door
– 2 conveniently located secure car spaces
– Direct beach access
– Outdoor shower
– Car hose down facility
– 6 star energy rating building
– fully equipped gymnasium
– private spa and sauna on your own balcony
– solar heated swimming pool
Bluewater Scarborough is more than just a home, it’s a lifestyle with arguably Perth’s best beach less than 150m away, cafes and bars.
Please note that the property can be made available earlier if needed.
Scarborough is a lovely suburb, known for its pristine waters and white sand beaches. The suburb is ideally located, sitting on the stunning Indian Ocean coastline and only a short twenty minute drive from Perth CBD. The regular swell, impressive surf breaks and long stretch of white sand attracts swimmers, surfers and snorkelers. Scarborough Beach is also a popular spot for kite surfing and wind surfing, especially when the afternoon sea breeze is in. The town has many restaurants and cafes to choose from, or you can pack a picnic and enjoy the large grassed areas, public barbecues and gazebos. Scarborough Beach also features an outdoor amphitheatre which in summer hosts all kinds of events including beach cricket. With all these wonderful attractions at your fingertips it is hard to look past if you are considering a suburb to reside.Suburb Profile