Light, bright and seriously spacious!
If you’re searching for a spacious, single level, low maintenance home in a thriving suburb then be sure to add 2/52 Second Avenue to your list of properties to view!
Light and bright throughout, the home features a super functional floorplan with 3 bedrooms (all with BIR’s), the master with ensuite and courtyard, a large kitchen with ample storage, a generously sized living area, a spacious sun-drenched lounge/dining room that opens onto the north facing outdoor pergola and courtyard, and reticulated, easy care gardens.
The location is truly superb being close to the train station, bus routes and the walking trails of Claremont’s wetlands, an array of terrific parks and sporting ovals plus, it is conveniently close to Mt Claremont Primary School and the Farmers’ Market, Claremont Pool, Claremont Quarter, nearby private schools and within the Shenton College catchment.
The layout of the home would suit any number of buyers including:
* Couples looking for security and a low maintenance lock up and leave home
* Small families looking for an affordable home in premier school catchment zones
* Those who are looking to downsize and live close to amenities and public transport
• Spacious, low maintenance, single level home in a small group of three
• 3 bedrooms all with BIR’s and 2 bathrooms
• Master with ensuite and courtyard
• Large lounge/dining area opening onto a north facing pergola and courtyard
• Kitchen with ample storage
• 2nd living area opening onto courtyard
• Reticulated, low maintenance gardens
• Single undercover carport
• New flooring to the living areas
• Split system air-conditioning
• Close to Claremont Quarter and train station
Council $1,848.20 p/a
Claremont is a beautiful, leafy riverside suburb which offers a wonderful lifestyle due to its abundance of recreational facilities and proximity to premium schools, shops, restaurants and numerous parklands.Suburb Profile