Luxurious Beachside Living
Welcome to Cove on Overton, an exclusive beachside development of only three sophisticated, three-bedroom, two-bathroom residences. Boasting state-of-the-art luxury finishes and the ultimate lock-and-leave lifestyle, you’ll love your new coastal lifestyle metres from Cottesloe’s iconic beaches.
One sold and only two of these stunning residences remain.
Featuring a harmonious blend of natural and engineered building materials, and extensive designer landscaping by notable designer Tim Davies, the result is a relaxed coastal vibe with a dreamy sense of space and light. The residences have been designed to capture nature’s beauty at its finest – breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean, Rottnest Island and spectacular sunsets are yours to relish every day.
Stroll to world-class beaches, local cafes and restaurants, and the Cottesloe Beach Hotel – an enduring icon of this evolving coastal landscape. Adjacent, Cottesloe Tennis Club offers unparalleled ocean views from their courts, and a few blocks away, the Seaview Golf Club welcomes both members and non-members to its 9-hole course. Enjoy front-row seats to the annual ‘Sculptures by the Sea’ exhibition, proximity to the vibrant Napoleon Street shopping precinct and delicious fresh produce at the famous Boatshed Market.
Rammed earth, timber panelling and lush greenery create an external aesthetic sympathetic to the streetscape and coastal location. Spacious, light-filled living zones meld seamlessly with the expansive outdoor areas, as a blend of textures and materials flow between the two areas. Tranquil outdoor spaces with strategically designed landscaping provide both privacy and relaxed spaces to entertain guests.
Luxurious finishes you’ll love including a suite of sleek, integrated Miele kitchen appliances, engineered stone bench tops and splashbacks, and designer tapware. Each residence features full-height tiling in all wet areas, ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning, high ceilings, private lifts and separate lock-up garages.
Further non-standard inclusions incorporate shadow line cornices, LED strip lighting, customised robes, underfloor heating and frameless shower screens.
With a variety of options available for flooring and colour schemes, your bespoke space will reflect your individual style.
Features include, but are not limited to:
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• High-end luxury finishes
• Choice of flooring and colour scheme
• Engineered stone bench tops throughout
• Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning (zoned)
• Integrated Miele kitchen package – induction or gas cooktop, rangehood, Combi oven, pyrolytic oven, warming draw, dishwasher
• Integrated fridge/freezer
• Vintec wine fridge
• Double-glazed windows and stacker doors
• Full height tiling to all wet areas
• Heated towel rails to bathrooms
• LED downlights & designer pendant lighting
• High ceilings with shadow line cornices
• Outdoor BBQ & cabinets (residences 1 & 3)
• Italian designed Sovereign private lift
• Fully reticulated landscaping by Tim Davies
• 6-star energy rating
• 130m to Marine Parade
• 230m to Cottesloe Beach
• 460m to Cottesloe Tennis Club
• 700m to Seaview Golf Club
• 1.1km to Eric Street Medical Centre
• 1.6km to The Boatshed Market
• 1.3km to Cottesloe Station
• 1.7km Cottesloe Central Shopping Centre
• 3.3km to the Claremont Quarter
• 1.8km to North Cottesloe Primary School
Please contact Chadd Boucher on 0433 043 437 or Justin Davies on 0419 909 350 for further information regarding this luxury beachside opportunity.Contact Agent
The beautiful Town of Cottesloe is distinguished by the substantial Norfolk Pines that stand tall throughout the suburb surrounding the towns historical and modern architectural residences creating a rich natural environment.Suburb Profile