Delightful, low-maintenance living
Perfectly presented and offering a highly functional floor plan of 3 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms + study and a spacious open plan living area, this home is perfect for those looking for a premium location and low maintenance lifestyle.
With vaulted ceilings in both the living area and main bedroom, this property has a bright and welcoming feel.
The heart of the home is the living/dining/kitchen area. The kitchen is well equipped with plenty of storage and allows access to the second bathroom. It overlooks the vaulted living and dining areas which are spacious and flooded in sunlight. It’s a great space to enjoy some quiet time or for entertaining guests.
The angled hallway leads to the second and third bedrooms with the main bedroom positioned at the end of the corridor. The main bedroom is a lovely space with a vaulted ceiling, walk-in robes and patio doors out to a small courtyard. The ensuite has been renovated to a high standard and has a separate bath, shower, basin and toilet.
To the front of the property is a private, paved courtyard, positioned to capture the morning light. The sound of bubbling water can be heard as it tumbles into the small pond and there are shades available for the warmer months. The secluded study can be accessed independently from the courtyard and offers a wonderful space to work or unwind.
Located only a kilometre from Claremont Quarter, you’ll have easy access to a large range of boutique shops and dining options.
• Spacious living area, with high vaulted ceilings in the living and main bedroom, creating a light filled space which opens out to the outdoor courtyard, and alfresco area, creating a seamless space between the inside and out.
• The main bedroom has walk in robes, a beautifully appointed ensuite, offering both a separate shower and bath.
• The kitchen is central to the home and offers plenty of bench space and overlooks the main dining and living area.
• Feature cork floors throughout.
• Split air conditioning to the living area and main bedroom.
• Opening out from the main living area is the paved alfresco, a great entertaining space.
• Low maintenance, easy care garden to the front.
• Solar panels to help reduce your utility bills.
200m St Thomas’ Primary School
500m Bread in Common Bakery/Coffee Shop
500m Loch Street Station
1.2km Claremont Quarter Shopping Centre
1.5km Christchurch Grammar School
This family friendly home certainly ticks all the boxes for convenient living and lifestyle.Contact Agent
Claremont is a beautiful, leafy riverside suburb which offers a wonderful lifestyle due to its abundance of recreational facilities and proximity to premium schools, shops, restaurants and numerous parklands.Suburb Profile