Character Cottage With Enormous Potential
Marmion Street is so highly sought after, due to the wonderful wide verges and central Cottesloe position. There are so many amenities on your doorstep, making this truly a walk-everywhere offering.
Built circa 1939, the street appeal is enormous. Internally, high ceilings, leadlight windows, a feature fireplace, high skirtings, and picture rails ensure the home retains charm and character.
A modern rear extension provides more accommodation and living options.
– Wide front veranda
– Formal lounge room with a feature fireplace
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe annex and small study
– Two additional bedrooms
– Family bathroom – renovated
– Open plan living and dining leading to the back garden
– Country-style kitchen with good bench space and pantry
– Separate powder room
– Single garage off ROW, with additional space for another car
– Timber floorboards
– High ceilings
– Leadlight windows
Contact Justin on 0419 909 350 or Demi on 0447 131 396 for further details.Contact Agent
The beautiful Town of Cottesloe is distinguished by the substantial Norfolk Pines that stand tall throughout the suburb surrounding the towns historical and modern architectural residences creating a rich natural environment.Suburb Profile