Luxurious Beachside Townhouse Living
Only one residence available!
Spacious 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom townhouse with study and private lift.
Cove on Overton is an exclusive beachside development of only three sophisticated, three-bedroom, two-bathroom residences. Boasting state-of-the-art luxury finishes and the ultimate lock-and-leave lifestyle, you’ll love your new coastal lifestyle metres from Cottesloe’s iconic beaches.
Construction is progressing well and completion is scheduled for mid-2023.
Featuring a harmonious blend of natural and engineered building materials, and extensive designer landscaping by notable designer Tim Davies, the result is a relaxed coastal vibe with a dreamy sense of space and light. The residences have been designed to capture nature’s beauty at its finest – breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean, Rottnest Island and spectacular sunsets are yours to relish every day.
Stroll to world-class beaches, local cafes and restaurants, and the Cottesloe Beach Hotel – an enduring icon of this evolving coastal landscape. Adjacent, Cottesloe Tennis Club offers unparalleled ocean views from their courts, and a few blocks away, the Seaview Golf Club welcomes both members and non-members to its 9-hole course. Enjoy front-row seats to the annual ‘Sculptures by the Sea’ exhibition, proximity to the vibrant Napoleon Street shopping precinct and delicious fresh produce at the famous Boatshed Market.
Rammed earth, timber panelling and lush greenery create an external aesthetic sympathetic to the streetscape and coastal location. A spacious, light-filled living zone melds seamlessly with the expansive alfresco area, as a blend of textures and materials flow between the two areas. The tranquil outdoor space features strategically designed landscaping to provide both privacy and a relaxed area to entertain guests.
Luxurious finishes you’ll love including a suite of sleek, integrated Miele kitchen appliances, engineered stone bench tops and splashbacks, and designer tapware. This residence features full-height tiling in all wet areas, ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning, high ceilings, a private lift and a separate double lock-up garage.
Further non-standard inclusions incorporate shadow line cornices, LED strip lighting, customised robes, underfloor heating and frameless shower screens.
With various options available for flooring and colour schemes, your bespoke space will reflect your style.
Features include, but are not limited to:
• 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
• High-end luxury finishes
• Choice of flooring and colour scheme
• Engineered stone bench tops throughout
• Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning (zoned)
• Integrated Miele kitchen package – induction or gas cooktop, rangehood, Combi oven, pyrolytic oven, warming draw, dishwasher
• Integrated fridge/freezer
• Vintec wine fridge
• Double-glazed windows and stacker doors
• Heated towel rails to bathrooms
• LED downlights & designer pendant lighting
• High ceilings with shadow line cornices
• Outdoor BBQ & cabinets (residences 1 & 3)
• Italian designed Sovereign private lift
• Fully reticulated landscaping by Tim Davies
• 6-star energy rating
• 130m to Marine Parade
• 230m to Cottesloe Beach
• 460m to Cottesloe Tennis Club
• 700m to Seaview Golf Club
• 1.1km to Eric Street Medical Centre
• 1.6km to The Boatshed Market
• 1.3km to Cottesloe Station
• 1.7km Cottesloe Central Shopping Centre
• 3.3km to the Claremont Quarter
• 1.8km to North Cottesloe Primary School
Please contact Justin Davies on 0419 909 350 for further information regarding this luxury beachside opportunity.Contact Agent
The beautiful Town of Cottesloe is distinguished by the substantial Norfolk Pines that stand tall throughout the suburb surrounding the towns historical and modern architectural residences creating a rich natural environment.Suburb Profile