Don’t miss this opportunity to purchase in the stunning Eden Apartments.
Looking for the ultimate living experience? Look no further than this 2 bedroom plus enclosed study nook, 1 bathroom, ground floor apartment with luxury facilities.
Step inside and discover a world of elegance and comfort. The spacious living room welcomes you with high-quality furnishings and designer accents.
The fully equipped kitchen is a dream, with Gaggenau appliances, stone countertops, and custom cabinetry. The expansive courtyard provides a peaceful retreat and a perfect space for outdoor dining which opens through sliding glass doors from the lounge area, plus the added bonus of an enclosed study nook or perfect for extra storage.
The award winning Eden Apartments are known for their luxury amenities including:
• Swimming Pool and spa, 25m heated lap pool featuring resort-style pool beds and wading pools.
• Dining & lounges: Multiple alfresco and formal dining spaces, fully equipped and is available to book for private events.
• Wine cellar: Tasting room and climate-controlled with 12-bottle private wine locker for each apartment.
• Health & wellness: Secluded resort-style wellness facilities set amongst water features and landscaping including sauna.
• Yoga studio: Dedicated yoga and workout space with access to gymnasium and sun deck.
• Gymnasium: Fully equipped and airconditioned with full height mirrors and entertainment system.
• Games room: Generous activity and social space with billiards table, TV and furnishings.
• Theatre room: State-of-the-art cinema with bespoke seating provision for up to 15 people.
Plus, you’ll enjoy the convenience of a prime location with the city, just minutes away from top-rated restaurants, shops, and entertainment.
Make this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom ground floor apartment your new home and experience the best of luxury living.
* Winner of the Urban development institute of Australia WA2021 and the highly coveted Russel Perry award for urban development
* Gaggenau oven and induction cook top, and Fisher & Paykel dishwasher.
* Right on the doorstep of Perry Lakes and dog park close by.
* Close to Floreat Forum and the shops/lifestyle hubs at Claremont, Karrinyup, as well as City Beach for a swim or meal Challenger Parade where you are spoilt for choice such as Odyssea, Hamptons and Clancy’s Fish Bar.
Contact me today to schedule a private inspection and see for yourself what makes this apartment so special!Contact Agent
The name Floreat is latin for flourish and is therefor well suited to this green leafy suburb known for its large blocks with expansive lawned verges, abundant parks, recreational facilities and wide open public spaces.Suburb Profile