Significant Landholding On Stunning Street
So rare, so good, so here today and gone tomorrow.
Bathed in northern light, in the heart of Cottesloe, this is the perfect blank canvas for an architectural masterpiece.
Plan the perfect dream home, or complete the renovation of this fabulous and spacious, atmospheric, abode. Just over the hill from the beach, you can smell the salt air, and hear the waves breaking upon the shore – it’s hard to imagine a better location to settle down to enjoy the wonderful lifestyle that his suburb offers.
• 130m Cottesloe Oval and Seaview Golf Club
• 350m Cottesloe Primary School
• 650m walk to the beach
• 800m Vans and Napoleon Street cafe strip
• 850m Cottesloe Train Station
• 1.1km il Lido and Cottesloe’s cafe strip
Contact Justin Davies on 0419 909 350 for further details.
* Floor plan available on request.Contact Agent
The beautiful Town of Cottesloe is distinguished by the substantial Norfolk Pines that stand tall throughout the suburb surrounding the towns historical and modern architectural residences creating a rich natural environment.Suburb Profile