Quintessential Overman Architectural Family Living
A unique coastal home designed by award winning architect Peter Overman. Positioned on a spacious 1,059m2 landholding, offers an amazing family home with a sprawling north facing back yard – along with the opportunity to further develop a rear dwelling on its own title.
The home has two private front entries, including a secure front courtyard with it’s own entrance which offers privacy to operate a home business. The semi-circular driveway provides ample parking for visitors, and the double garage has a shoppers entry into the home with access to the attic storage.
Striking high ceilings, warm timber floorboards and stunning views greet you as enter the home. The home’s main level has north facing open-plan kitchen, living and dining areas that are bathed in natural light. The kitchen is well equipped with a new Miele dishwasher, new Bosch oven and a walk-in pantry.
The theatre room has a gas fireplace, built-in cabinetry which includes a drinks cabinet and leads out to the balcony. The balcony has ocean glimpses and is perfect for entertaining.
There are two bedrooms on the main level, both with walk-in robes and access to the main bathroom which features separate vanities, a spa and a bidet.
On the ground floor, the family room opens up to the verandah and private leafy green back garden. There are two additional bedrooms, one of which can be used as a study and a family bathroom.
The laundry has ample storage, two large wash tubs, an integrated ironing board and outdoor access.
• Wine cellar
• Newly installed ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning on the upper level, with ceiling fans in the downstairs areas
• Fully-reticulated front and rear gardens with bore
• Beautiful leafy suburban rear views
• Fully fenced, private backyard with established trees
• Attic storage space
• Two instantaneous gas hot water systems
• Alarm and intercom systems
• Sound system speakers throughout the upper level, including balcony
• Large balcony overlooking the treetops with sweeping suburban views, and an external spiral staircase to ground level
• Established landscaped gardens with native plants attracting abundant bird life
• Short walk to Peasholm St Dog Beach
• Close to beautiful parks and walkways
• Close to great schools, including Hale and Wembley Downs Primary School
Contact Justin Davies on 0419 909 350 for more details.Contact Agent
Scarborough is a lovely suburb, known for its pristine waters and white sand beaches. The suburb is ideally located, sitting on the stunning Indian Ocean coastline and only a short twenty minute drive from Perth CBD. The regular swell, impressive surf breaks and long stretch of white sand attracts swimmers, surfers and snorkelers. Scarborough Beach is also a popular spot for kite surfing and wind surfing, especially when the afternoon sea breeze is in. The town has many restaurants and cafes to choose from, or you can pack a picnic and enjoy the large grassed areas, public barbecues and gazebos. Scarborough Beach also features an outdoor amphitheatre which in summer hosts all kinds of events including beach cricket. With all these wonderful attractions at your fingertips it is hard to look past if you are considering a suburb to reside.Suburb Profile