Open by Appointment
Brand-new and ready for you to move into right away, this sublime 3 bedroom 2 bathroom two-storey townhouse residence is one of three situated within the stunning “Mosman Beach Terraces” complex, situated at the closest point to the beach in Mosman Park.
Young singles, couples and down-sizers will be left salivating at the prospect of an enviable lock-up-and-leave lifestyle behind the security of a remote-controlled access gate that also reveals entry into your own double lock-up garage (rare for this area) and separate allocated storeroom. Downstairs, an open-plan living, dining and kitchen area benefits from a ceiling fan and additional built-in storage, as well as seamless outdoor access to a wraparound L-shaped balcony from where the morning sun and sensual afternoon sea breezes can both be absorbed whilst entertaining.
The sleek kitchen itself has been impeccably-appointed to include sparkling stone bench tops, tiled splashbacks, double sinks, modern gas-cooktop and under-bench oven appliances and a cleverly-concealed European-style laundry. There is also a powder room on the lower level, as well as a versatile third bedroom-come-study.
Upstairs, the second bedroom offers pleasant tree-lined inland views whilst comprising of a ceiling fan and built-in robes, just inches away from the second bathroom. The pick of the sleeping quarters however is a spacious master suite, where a ceiling fan, built-in wardrobes and a stylish ensuite bathroom meet external access to a lovely covered balcony deck that captures its fair share of the morning sunlight and delightful inland views at the same time.
Approximately 300 metres away from the glorious surf and sand, within easy walking distance of bus stops and Victoria Street Train Station and close to the Mosman Park Shopping Centre, cafes, restaurants, our picturesque Swan River, Fremantle and top western-suburbs’ schools, this hidden laneway gem has “living convenience” written all over it. Be the first to experience quality easy-care living in an equally-impressive location here!
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Secure key-locked gate access
• Open-plan living, dining and kitchen area with access out on to a large wraparound balcony
• Stone kitchen bench tops
• Main and master-ensuite bathrooms upstairs, complete with walk-in showers, toilets and stone vanities
• European-style laundry with a stone bench top and linen press, off the kitchen
• Balcony deck off the upper-level master suite
• Upstairs 2nd bedroom with a fan and built-in robes
• Downstairs 3rd bedroom/study, plus a powder room
• Inland views
• Remote-controlled double garage
• Lock-up storeroom
• Low-maintenance engineered timber flooring
• Double glazing
• Feature ceiling cornices and skirting boards throughout
• Ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Feature down lighting
• Instantaneous gas hot-water system
Discover mosman park
Mosman Park is one of Perth’s favourite suburbs, located on the Swan river and stretching as far as the beach, offering the best of both worlds. The suburb is known for its schools, including St. Hilda’s and Iona private girls schools and Mosman Park Primary public junior school. The suburb is also known Australia wide for containing the most expensive house ever sold in Australia for $57.5m.Suburb Profile