Spacious Parkside Home on Whisper Quiet Street
Single Level Home Metres from Shirley Strickland Reserve
This architecturally designed north facing home has a feeling of warmth and light from the moment you enter the property.
A double front door opens to an inviting entrance with soaring raked ceilings and feature glazing. The sundrenched open plan kitchen and living area also features timber floorboards. This space leads out through double sliding doors onto a large alfresco area and lush gardens.
Other exceptional features of the stunning 3 bedroom home include:
• Large master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, extra spacious walk in robe
• Bathroom 2 features both bath and shower
• Large u-shaped kitchen with stone benchtops and plenty of cupboard storage
• Gas cooktop
• Separate laundry with additional storage spaces
• Second living area
• Security system and security screen door at entry
• Fully reticulated gardens
• Gas bayonet
• Double garage
A Truly Sought After Lifestyle Address!
This residence is perfectly located on a quiet tree-lined cul-de-sac and are only a short walk to the vibrant Riseley Square precinct. Ardross is undeniably a premium suburb and is well established and exceptionally connected being just 9.5 kilometres to the CBD and 11 kilometres to Fremantle. Close to excellent schools, including St Benedict’s, Applecross Primary, Ardross Primary and Applecross Senior High School.
For further information or to arrange a viewing of the display home contact Chadd on 0433 043 437 or Charlie on 0406 626 527.Contact Agent