Spacious Brand New North Facing Homes
Conveniently located only a short walk away from all that Kardinya has to offer, including the soon to be revitalised Kardinya Town Centre and Kardinya Park Shopping Centre. These brand new three bedroom, two bathroom homes feature double lock up garages and generous north facing alfresco’s and courtyards.
These elegant residences combine generous space, choice and will offer an enviable lifestyle. A variety of options for flooring and finishes will allow you to create a space that is reflective of your tastes.
With emphasis on north facing sun-drenched living each home features an open plan kitchen, dining and family areas which seamlessly open onto the spacious outdoor alfresco areas that are surrounded by landscaped courtyard spaces. The generous designer kitchen is a chefs delight with Bosch appliances including a dishwasher, stone benchtops as well as abundant bench space, drawers and cupboards.
These residences are impeccably designed and finished with features including:
• Full turn-key finish including blinds
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• High ceilings
• Reconstituted stone bench tops throughout
• Full height tiling to both bathrooms
• Designer master robe fit-out
• Custom laundry cabinet fit-out with broom cupboard and ironing board
• A choice of either timber vinyl plank or ceramic tile 600mm x 600mm to the kitchen, living and dining
• LED lighting
• Abundant storage options including a combination of huge built-in robes, a linen closet and store area.
• North facing entertaining sized alfresco/courtyard
• NBN Ready
Perfectly located only a short walk to the soon to be revitalised Kardinya Park Shopping Centre and Kardinya Town Centre. The proposed $80million redevelopment will include a lively food, beverage and entertainment precinct as well as cinemas and a swimming pool. With a choice of retail offerings, restaurants, cafés and everyday conveniences this exciting redevelopment will add considerable lifestyle amenity to the area.
Kardinya is undeniably well established and exceptionally connected. Several medical facilities including St John of God Hospital and Fiona Stanley are located close-by. The area is also home to numerous primary, secondary and tertiary education facilities such as Kardinya Primary School, Kennedy Baptist College, Melville Senior High School and Murdoch University.
Many parks and recreational facilities are on your doorstep including Morris Buzacott Reserve, Kardinya Tennis Club, Laurie Withers Reserve, Beelier Regional Park and the Kardinya Community Centre.
Construction has commenced and completion is anticipated in December 2021.
These brand new homes are a refreshing and exciting opportunity to experience modern living in a highly sought after location.
For further information about these stunning homes contact Chadd Boucher on 0433 043 437 or Charlie Clarke on 0406 626 527.
* Images are of recently completed similar homes and are for illustration purposes only.Contact Agent