Private Parkview Living
ABSOLUTELY ALL OFFERS PRESENTED
Encased within an architecturally striking and contemporary façade, Leederville’s most distinctive boutique apartment building is now complete with a lifestyle to be relished!
With a stunning park facing view, this beautiful light-filled and brand new apartment features no common walls and sits within a private complex of only 7 apartments.
The latest in interior styling trends delivers the perfect balance between light and shadow to create wonderfully ambient living spaces. The wow feature of the property is a voluminous open plan kitchen, living and dining area which offers tree line views across the Brentham Park Reserve. This impressive living zone is extended by a huge wrap around balcony that also includes its own garden area.
All bedrooms enjoy direct bathroom access and generous robe spaces, with the master also featuring double sink vanity, walk in robe and direct balcony access.
Some of the additional superior and impressive features include:
• Full height glass stacking doors on two sides of the spacious living and kitchen area
• Sleek engineered timber floorboards throughout living zones
• Generous contemporary kitchen with huge island bench and inbuilt wine fridge
• Cross flow ventilation with a spacious entertaining terrace
• 900mm Ilve oven and 5 plate induction cooktop
• LED lighting
• High ceilings for sundrenched and voluminous living
• Private outdoor drying court
• Fully concealed and zoned reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Lift access from carpark to front door
• Secure and private basement carparking
• Large dedicated storeroom
• Living features stunning off form concrete ceiling with a combination of pendant and track mounted canister lights
This stunning lifestyle is further accentuated by being on the doorstep of the best shopping, dining and entertainment that Leederville and Mt Hawthorn offers.
All OFFERS PRESENTED. WILL BE SOLD!
Chat with our team for further details and to arrange your time to inspect.
Chadd Boucher 0433 043 437
Charlie Clarke 0406 626 527