LIGHT & BRIGHT
Just streets away from the famous Scarborough beach precinct is this small quiet complex. Villa 3 is light, bright and has been recently upgraded.
– 2 good-sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Tastefully renovated kitchen with ample storage space, Caesarstone benchtops and dishwasher
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning in the living area
– Recently repainted and recarpeted throughout
– Sun-drenched courtyard with easy-care garden
– Under-cover car bay
– Just steps from Colin Ventnor Reserve & Butler’s Reserve
What are you waiting for? Contact Natalie Sykes on 0421 397 420 or [email protected]
*Sorry, no pets.
Scarborough is a lovely suburb, known for its pristine waters and white sand beaches. The suburb is ideally located, sitting on the stunning Indian Ocean coastline and only a short twenty minute drive from Perth CBD. The regular swell, impressive surf breaks and long stretch of white sand attracts swimmers, surfers and snorkelers. Scarborough Beach is also a popular spot for kite surfing and wind surfing, especially when the afternoon sea breeze is in. The town has many restaurants and cafes to choose from, or you can pack a picnic and enjoy the large grassed areas, public barbecues and gazebos. Scarborough Beach also features an outdoor amphitheatre which in summer hosts all kinds of events including beach cricket. With all these wonderful attractions at your fingertips it is hard to look past if you are considering a suburb to reside.Suburb Profile