Living Amongst the treetops in City Beach
A beautifully renovated, architecturally designed, light filled, free flowing home with high ceilings and a stunning parkland aspect.
• 3 well-sized bedrooms
• all with BIRs
• Modern and high quality finishings
• Split system reverse cycle air conditioning to main bedroom and living area
• Rear deck overlooking 15 acres of parkland which meander all the way from the Ocean Village Shops to the oceanfront
• Lovely landscaped gardens
• Pets negotiable
• Stainless steel gas cooktop
Please contact Teresa Silva today to arrange a viewing or attend the open homes when they are listed.
Discover city beach
The juxtaposition of being the most central and closest beachside suburb to the heart of Perth City, yet abundant in nature, greenery and expansive wide open spaces is at the core of the allure of City Beach. Almost completely surrounded by a green belt, it is cocooned by an amazing natural buffer of Swanbourne Army Reserve, Cottesloe Golf Club, Bold Park/Perry Lakes/Reabold Hill, The Wembley Golf Course, the sparkling Indian Ocean and internally interwoven by a network of parks many of which meander all the way from one end of the suburb to the other without even crossing a road. City Beach is a suburb like nowhere else.Suburb Profile