*** UNDER APPLICATION ***
Get in quick for this amazing City Beach lifestyler, in what has recently become the suburb’s most alive and walkable precinct. A short stroll down the hill to the Bold Park Aquatic Centre, across the road to the golf course, new bars and function centre or in the other direction to the forever vibrant Empire Village Caf Strip and 24 hour IGA. This home is in the heart of the action and you can leave the car in the garage and get to everything on foot!
The low maintenance green title lots in Ocean Mia are the only ones in the suburb and are absolute must have home locations for those of you who wish to live in this beautiful suburb but have an eye on travel abroad and weekends away. This is the classic lock and leave lifestyle!
The design of this home in particular has focuses on providing as much outdoor space as possible a feature lacking in many of its neighbours. Alfresco entertaining, contemplating and ball kicking areas are all catered for here.
In an amazing accomplishment for a low maintenance lot there is barely a sense of having another neighbour around. Opposite the true north is a wide green, leafy 180 degree golf course and native bushland aspect which frames your view from nearly every room within this delightful home. There is even a Perth City aspect, which glows vivid and vibrant after the sun goes down.
A wonderful, as new, family home only a short stroll to the water’s edge at the City Beach shoreline, and right on the mainline of the bus route which takes you directly into the heart of Perth City in minutes, this is the perfect location.
• 4 beds, 3 baths including guest suite
• Super cool kitchen/scullery/laundry combo
• Seamless indoor/outdoor flow to great alfresco area and generous lawns gardens
• In wall cavity insulation
• Low voltage LED lighting throughout
• Two storey – tri-level home
• Wifi enabled Alarm system
• Wifi enabled Video door intercom
• Smart wired house by Intelligent Homes (NBN ready)
• Quality German appliances
• Scullery area with 2nd dishwasher
• Extensive use of Premium Stone surfaces throughout
• Fully reticulated gardens
To view by appointment only, contact Natalie on 0421-397-420 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This property is currently occupied and we be viewed by scheduled appointments only.